Friday, 28 February 2014

Family Matters Kit and Sping is Here Collab!

Well everyone! The time is here! My store is open and there is new product ready to go! My new kit, Family Matters, is perfect for those family photos and moments that you want to remember! This kit contains 23 different papers, 20 different wordart item, 111 elements of all kinds, 3 cards, and 1 full letter Alpha. So tons of stuff to get your scrap on!
Here's a preview of the kit for you, you can head to my store HERE to grab it. 









And look at what my awesome CT made with this kit!

And next I have a collb kit that I did with Marci for HotFlashDesigns. This collab will really get you in that Spring feeling! I know I need that, the cold has been crazy this year! You can also grab this in my store HERE at scrapbird.com. This kit contains: 23 papers, 7 glitters, 4 alphas in upper and lower case letters, numbers and punctuation, and 121 elements. So tons of goodies to keep you busy.

Here's a preview of this collab for you and some more awesome pages from my CT!!








No comments:

Post a Comment