Thursday, 5 June 2014

Ct Call

Looking to add just a couple more people to the team. :)


I’m a new designer and am looking to add a few people to my CT team. I’m currently selling at Scrapbird.com and Scrappybee.com. I only have a few kits to start, but would love to have some CT members to show what I make in future. I currently make about two kits a month.

I will be requesting that one to two pages are made per kit.
Post in three galleries, Scrapbird.com, Scrappybee.com and one other of your choice.
Post to Facebook and a blog if you have, and to try and promote at DST and MSA whenever you can (kit enabling).

If you are interested, please send an email my way at
daedesigns1@gmail.com, include CT Call in the subject line. and please include the following information:
Name and User Name
A short bio on yourself
Any CT teams you are currently on
A link to your gallery
and a link to your blog and Facebook if you have them

I look forward to hearing from you!
Call deadline is June 15th, 2014.
  
Link to my store at Scrappy Bee and Scrapbird

No comments:

Post a Comment