Tuesday, 1 July 2014

New Stuff in shop!

Hello everyone and welcome to July! And this month both my stores are celebrating with Christmas in July. So you can grab those Christmas kits now at awesome prices! For this special occasion I have made up a Christmas kit for you called Jingle. You can grab this at either my scrapbird.com store or scrappybee.com store at 50% off. So head over to check it out now!

Here's a preview of the kit and some great pages from my CT. Which I have to thank, as it's not easy making Christmas pages in July!





















And I also have some great new mini kits to celebrate Canada Day and Independence Day, it's new to the Honey Pot this month, so you can mix and match with a bunch of stuff in the shop, grabbing everything at $1 each. Check it out in my stores or the Honey Pot area here.

Here's what I've made and of course some awesome pages from my CT.














No comments:

Post a Comment