Monday, 1 December 2014

December Blog Train Freebie

It's that time again! Blog train time! This month there are some gorgeous freebies, so be sure to check them all out! And of course, head over to Scrappy Bee to see all the designers wonderful kits, including my store HERE!

I have a cute little mini kit for you this month called, Winter Wedding. I hope you enjoy it! Just click on the preview to download. But grab it now cuz it's only available until the 15th!


http://www.4shared.com/zip/9YwxP4a9ce/daedesigns_WinterWedding.html 

And the next stop on the train is: Creations by Samantha
Enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Thank you so much & sending wishes to you and yours for a very Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's unfortunate that you take your portion of the blog train down so quickly. As I see on the website where you post your kit; the train only went live on December 1st. December is a very busy time of year for, the most part, women. I've finally had a chance to sit down and take a look at what I missed throughout the Christmas Season with respect to my downloading and I thought I would get the opportunity to catch up on blog trains such as this one. I note you are the only participant that has deactivated your links to your mini kit. Too bad as yours is the only one I've missed. Thanks to the others who have some understanding for women who don't get a lot of time for themselves.

    ReplyDelete