Wednesday, 1 July 2015

July 2015 Blog Train

It's that time again! Blog train time! This month there are some gorgeous freebies, so be sure to check them all out! And of course, head over to Scrappy Bee to see all the designers wonderful kits, including my store HERE!
I have a cute little mini kit for you this month called, The Things I Love About You. I hope you enjoy it! Just click on the preview to download. But grab it now cuz it's only available until the end of the month!

http://www.4shared.com/zip/AVTY75ekce/daedesigns_TTILAY_01.html 

7 comments:

  1. The flowers are lovely!! The word art is gorgeous!! The papers are lovely!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this lovely mini -- the word art is beautiful & I love the textures of your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had no internet last month. Sorry I missed it. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy!
    I just loved your kit: The Things I Love About You.
    I arrived on your blog to late to retrieve the freebie, but was wondering if you have it for sale in one of your stores, as I'd love to purchase it!
    If it is available, could you please contact me?
    Thanks!
    Valerie Jackson
    valjacks7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete