Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Two New Kits in my Stores today!

Well December is upon us, and that means the holidays and winter time. So to start off December, I have two new kits in the store, Frosted, a beautiful winter themed kit that can showcase those beautiful winter and snow pictures, as well as the kids having fun in the snow. And the kit, Sugarplums Dreams, a Christmas kit that can help you show off the holiday memories, including those gingerbread creations! 

Frosted you can grab from Dec 1 - 7th at Scrapbird only, for the low price of $1.45! then as of the 8th, it will be available in all my stores, at regular price. So head to my Scrapbird store now to grab this! 



Sugarplum Dreams is available at all my store locations, so you can pick up wherever you prefer to shop! 



And here are some beautiful pages from my CT showing off these kits! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment