Friday, 5 May 2017

Heart of a Dragon - New Kit Out Today - Plus NSD Sale!

Hello everyone and happy National Scrapbooking Day! I have a new mini kit out for you today called Heart of a Dragon. This kit is perfect for those who have a special dragon in their lives, or maybe just want to show someone they have a big heart! You can grab this kit, plus everything in my store for 50% off now! But only for NSD from May 5th to 7th, so check it out now!

Here's a preview of the new kit and some amazing pages using it!







5 comments:

  1. This is an adorable kit but I can't see it in GoDigital store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in the PDW INSD blog hop.. I can't find your kit? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ? at loss when I visit your post... where's kit for blog hop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! They seemed to have mixed up as I'm not a part of the blog hop. Sorry everyone!

    ReplyDelete